18 Jul 2016

Week 48 of 365 Challenge Music Week











Music week perked me up a bit after my winter blues week last week. The first pic is of my penny whistle which I played a bit after I dug it out to photograph it. Playing it improved my mood a lot.

The 2nd pic is of my daughter's flute. 

Pic 3 is of some of the sheet music my daughter is learning to play at school.

Pic 4 is my daughter's ukelele that she got for her birthday a couple of years ago.

Pic 5 is of my daughter practicing her flute.

Pic 6 is of a thumb piano I bought years ago from a pop up shop selling tribal goods.

Pic 7 is of my daughter playing the flute again.

If the weather had been nicer I would have gone out looking for buskers but it wasn't so everyone decided to stay warm and dry inside this week.

Next week is Pen week. 

Have a great week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment